Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sephora 15% Off Code + Mini Ulta Haul (Urban Decay)

The 15% off sale for Sephora is April 15th - April 21st (you can print the in-store coupon here).  The online code is: BICHIC
I need to figure out what to get.  I think I want one of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes everyone is raving about, a replacement for my Stila Kitten eyeshadow (almost used up), and the Smashbox Brow Tech to Go.  


I went to Ulta today and got the last box of Urban Decay Box of Potions for $30.  It has an eyeshadow primer potion (mine ran out), an eyelash primer potion (always wanted to try), a pore perfecting, and a lip primer potion with SPF 15.  What a deal!


I also found the knock off beauty blender for $5, some face sponge thing to wash your face with for $2, an My Favorite Color NYX eyeshadow (mine ran out), a flower pin/hair clip and a nail file.  


No comments: