Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dinner Series: Chicken Parmesan Burger Recipe from Cooking Light


I have some new recipes I am going to be trying out this week and I thought I'd post what we like here.  Last night we tried the Chicken Parmesan Burger Recipe from Cooking Light's April Issue.  They were sooo good!  I ended up using ground all white turkey though (because that's what Trader Joe's had) and some really good focaccia bread from Trader Joe's instead of buns.  The other thing I changed was the herbs, I used an Italian mixture of dried herbs that I get from a local Italian market.  I was a little worried about putting marinara sauce into the meat mixture, it made it kind of soupy, but it held together well in the end and really is what made it.  
I highly recommend making this, and it was really easy!







No comments: