Tuesday, December 7, 2010

November Favorites

What were your favorite products/items from last month?

Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation -
I had a sample of this in a magazine and I was hooked.
It really helps with my redness on my nose and chin from rosacea. 

Buxom Lash Mascara -
I received this with my Sephora rewards points and I am impressed.
What I notice the most is that is separates my lashes and makes them longer.
I wish it was blacker though.  I tend to go for carbon black in L'Oreal mascaras, which is BLACK.

Smashbox O-Gloss -
This was an old favorite of mine that I am rediscovering.
It works with your skin chemistry to give you a unique shade.
On me it is a berry shade, perfect for winter.



OPI - Let Me Entertain You -
This is a gorgeous, shimmery, magenta color.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat -
This is the best top coat there is.

Madagascar Vanilla Red Tea -
I am in love with this tea!

        
Going to the movies!












4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to try out the Clinique Redness Solutions even more now :) and I definitely want to go the new Harry Potter movie!

Charlene xxxx
danceofthegods.blogspot.com

lake breeze said...

Thanks for your comment, it's worth a try! :) Harry Potter was really great, and I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan ever.

Julia Harris said...

this was probably the best favorites blog i have ever read because literally all of htis stuff is my top favorite thing in the world! check out my blog! http://jellybutton100.blogspot.com/

lake breeze said...

Cool I'll check out your blog since we have the same taste!