Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Food

I have been baking a few things over the past two months for fall, many have come off of pinterest (Follow me).  



Fauxstess cupcakes.  They were okay, not a fan of the white frosting though.
The ganach however is perfect for all kinds of things.  Recipe

There are A LOT of S'mores baked goods on Pinterest.  Of the two I made, I liked this one a lot and would remake.  So yummy.  Recipe


These are the ones I would not recommend.  Recipe


Another recipe that looked better than it tasted.  Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe



And this one was the winner!  Chocolate Eclair Cake
And it couldn't be easier either.  My niece told me it was the
most amazing cake ever! :)  Recipe

Have you made any of the recipes floating around on Pinterest?  How did they turn out?











1 comment:

Kuparstwn said...

I didn't know you were on Pinterest. Following you now!

I've made lots of things from Pinterest. It's my go-to recipe finder lately. And like you, we've had some disappointments. We've also had lots of winners... thinking I might copy your post idea. Is that in bad form? :)

In the mean time, if you are interested, I usually review my pins in the comment section of each pin.