Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birdies

I have been obsessed with cute little birds in home decor for a few years now.  Finally getting around to getting curtains for the office, and I picked out this fabric on etsy:

Luckily my Mom is good at sewing, because none of the pre-made curtains have appealed to me, nor did the fabric at JoAnn Fabrics.  I also ordered these two coordinating fabrics for pillows or whatever in the office:


I can't wait for these to arrive.  Here are some other birdie prints that I would like to have somewhere in my home, not necessarily the office:


This one I got in the mail yesterday and it's gorgeous.  It is also from etsy:  PaintingPrints


Also from PaintingPrints


Also from etsy seller:  StephanieFizer (I love all her items!)

1 comment:

Dihtri said...

Wow, all of these prints and fabrics look great together. Can't wait to see when they're up in your home, and can't wait to see what other cool stuff you find :)