Monday, May 16, 2011

Shower Products Review

Two recent purchases:
Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo




The claim on this new shampoo is that it will not weight your hair down because it has no silicone, will leave no residue and will wash away clean.  It is also biodegradable.  It does still have sulfates in it, but I enjoy a good lather, and the fruity smell.  Anyway, my verdict is that it will be a good once a week shampoo for my baby fine hair to help get rid of residue and give my hair a break from the blonde salon shampoo I use.  Overall it's probably just as good a drugstore shampoo as any other one out there plus it's environmentally conscience.  Thumbs up.











Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash - Fragrance Free




This is a non-soap body wash for sensitive skin, dry, itchy skin.  I am really liking the moisturizing properties of this and can see it being great in the winter time but also during the summer after a day at the beach or in the sun.  Another thumbs up product.

No comments: