Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Movie Review #1 - The Lincoln Laywer

We went to the movies on Sunday to see The Lincoln Laywer.  I really had no idea what it was about beforehand, I just knew it was getting a great rating on IMDB.com (anything over a 6.5 equals great rating to me), and it stars Matthew McConaughey and Ryan Phillippe (need I say more really?).  I have to say, I really enjoyed it!  I am not really a lawyer/court movie type of person but this movie was great.  Matthew's character was cool, smooth, and fun.  We are used to seeing him in the romantic comedies (How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days is one of my favorites!), so this isn't his usual movie.  The movie made you laugh, and it definitely was full of suspense and some surprise moments.  Nice twist at the end!  I give it an A-.
Picture Courtesy www.imdb.com

No comments: